Maxwell House, It Don't Suck After All

So when I was in my 20's I had a cup of Maxwell house coffee and it sucked so bad I waited until I was 50 to have it again. I mean it was terrible, as in could not drink it.

But I was at a friends place and he gave me a cup (about a month ago) and I liked it a lot. I asked him what it was and he told me. Well I had to have him show me the container as I did not believe him LOL. But there it was and I was enjoying it.

I don't know why the hell I was so turned off from that cup of it all those years ago, but I like it now. It is also $8 less a can than my normal coffee, so I think I will stick with it. Got to be dark roast though for that full rich dark taste. MMM coffee.

Comments

Most Popular In Last 30 Days

SAID Did Not Handle It at All

Feeling Abandoned by the SAID Program (Saskatchewan Disability)

Medical Update (Disturbing Photo Warning)

Accent & Pronunciation Tag