Might Just Wonder To The Park Tomorrow

I may just wonder over to the building you see behind me in this shot. That being the Art Museum...

I've not been since last year even though I have walked past several times this year and in fact took a pile of photos just next door to it.

If I do go I am also going to go take a video clip of the bridge and the war memorial on the other side of it.

It's a wonderful park to say the least and I enjoy being close to it. When I am NOT in too much pain or too sick to go see it I wonder over there. It's just a block away and if I take it easy it's not hard on me.

I'm dead broke so no donation from me, but oh well. I do want to see what they have up in there and so on. I might go to the library as well and get myself a card and see if I can't get hold of a book I been wanting to read. It says they have it and it's out of print and there are NO digital copies to be had.

Comments

Post a Comment

Most Popular In Last 30 Days

Feeling Abandoned by the SAID Program (Saskatchewan Disability)

SAID Did Not Handle It at All

Medical Update (Disturbing Photo Warning)

Don't Let Hate Discourage You, You Are Valid