Survey While On The Can

So did a product survey last night on the phone while I sat on the toilet... Well they gave me 10 airmiles and it's lost time being on the can otherwise... So...

Anyway, I looked at this page of it and though "OMG I'm about screwed". LOL. I'm only freaking 50 and look at all the crap that is wrong with me. The next 3 pages where about the same...

But now I'ma get some nice samples of old people over the counter pain meds WOOT. As long as they don't send me a diaper I'll be fine with it. They did actually ask what pant size I used... Hmmm...

I'll do things for samples you see. I can't remember what the actual hell they are sending me now. Dang it's only been 18 hours. I should know what they said they where sending. Sigh...

Comments

Most Popular In Last 30 Days

SAID Did Not Handle It at All

Feeling Abandoned by the SAID Program (Saskatchewan Disability)

Accent & Pronunciation Tag

Medical Update (Disturbing Photo Warning)